Technology has taken over the world at a very fast pace. This was not the case in the 90s. People in 90s never trusted technology; it was difficult to understand and had fewer features. 20s marked the growth of technological advancement and with it came digitization. Digitization is the process of converting information into digital formation.
Digitization is the new era. Today almost everything has moved to digital. People can learn, work and earn money from their couch at their homes. Especially if we see today’s scenario that is the lockdown due to coronavirus, people have realised the value and importance of digital platforms and its benefits. Digital marketing is a way through with you can market your business to a huge customer base within a small amount of time.
There are numerous benefits of digital market, for example: –
- Global Reach: – Digital marketing platforms give vast exposure and enable your campaigns or ads to be visible all around the globe.
- Low Cost: – It is an affordable alternative to the traditional marketing method. It creates more impact and costs less.
- Measurable: – with digital marketing you can keep track of your performance. You can measure your specific goals to be achieved as well as monitor the performance of your ads. You can also know the number of people who viewed ads and conversion rates.
- Easy to share: – Digital marketing channels enable you to easily share your campaigns or ads with people who can then share it further.
- Customer engagement: – Digital marketing platforms allow you to engage with your audience at any time. You can answer the customer’s questions, clear their doubts and misconceptions and generate sales. Digital marketing enables you to capture the attention of your customer and build a credible reputation.
Digital marketing is on the rise. This is because customers now are highly reliant on online channels. With advancements in technology such as artificial intelligence and machine learning, marketers now are equipped better and can reach customers on digital devices at just the right moment.
There are numerous ways to connect with customers online. In today’s modern digital landscape, there are many tech tools and platforms that can be used to market your business and reach your goals. Here are a few digital marketing platforms loved by many entrepreneurs: –
- Instagram: – When formed it was platforms used to share pictures but today it has evolved beyond personal use and is widely used by businesses today.
- Quora: – It is an information-focused site where people ask questions and provides answers. You can bring tons of traffic and customers through Quora.
- Twitter: – Twitter is a place where you can see what’s happening around. The frequency of your tweet increases the chances of increasing your brand’s visibility and awareness.
- LinkedIn: – LinkedIn gives professionals and freshers an opportunity to connect with other professionals in order to learn and grow together.
- Facebook: – Since the beginning of time Facebook is considered a powerful social media tool. It provides great opportunities for marketers to promote their businesses.
Now let’s discuss about Quora in detail. Quora possess great marketing opportunities than people know.
Quora is an information focused site focused on understanding the world and the people within it. It enables users to ask questions get solutions from professionals in the field. The questions can range from basic questions to professional questions. On Quora one can find something worth talking about. Quora relies on a credit based up voting system. The more people that up vote your answer, the more exposure it gets. On Quora one can: –
- Publish content.
- Target questions to specific users in order to collaborate with industry influencers.
- Search for specific topics and keywords related to your business.
- Pay money to get questions visible to more people.
Quora is excellent platform for generating organic awareness, improving reputation and helps you to learn more about your audience. Quora is a smart place for marketers. Here are ways how you can successfully market your business through Quora: –
- Create an optimal profile: – A great profile is always essential. With every answer posted a small bio is visible on top. It shows the first 50 characters of your profile as a tagline above your answer. You can include your company name or even a clickable link in it. Your bio can also be topic-specific. To create topic-specific bios you can add in the know about the column in the profile page. You can describe your experience next to each topic chosen. Fill the rest of the Quora profile as a complete bio helps you to get found on Quora easily and makes you seem credible when you answer.
- Track topics with notifications: – You can conduct market research with Quora. Quora can be used to learn about what people are saying in your industry, track relevant topics and notify about new questions. To find new topics you can type the keyword in the search box and then follow the topics from the list obtained. You can also follow people from the specific industry. By setting up the notification you can also get notified about any new post made the person you are following or any new question asked.
- Choose the correct questions for answering: – An essential part of Quora marketing is choosing the correct question for answering. Select the questions that are relevant in order to be visible and to add an authoritative voice to a completely new question. Strategic ways to answer the questions are: –
- Search for topic related to your expertise
- Choose questions that best fits your business
- Find treads with lots of up votes
- Find new questions and answer them too.
- Answer with passion and authority: – Yours answers must clearly show the readers that you are an expert in the topic. Make sure that your answer stands out. Give an insightful response and add links to relevant content if necessary.
Remember to show your passion for the topic while answering and don’t be afraid to showcase your brand’s unique tone of voice. You can even use Quora’s version of emojis to make your answers more appealing. As we all know images attract more audience, thus you can use images to support your answers.
- Connect with other Quora users: – Quora is social media platforms and enable you to engage with potential leads and customers. It allows you to communicate directly with other people and hence you can enrich your relationships with your customers. You can also connect with professionals within the same industry. You can find people talking about your company or product and respond to them meaningfully, strengthening the customer relationship.
- Review your analytics carefully: – Actively participating in Quora increases your credibility and thought leadership and also helps build your reputation.
On Quora you can review all the analytics for every questions answered by you. You track how many people viewed your answer, how many up votes received. You can even measure the number of valuable click- through from the tracking link.
Thus through this you can measure which questions are generating value to your brand and move forwards with such topics.
Using Quora for marketing serves as a fantastic supplement for any promotional strategy. With Quora you can highlight your position as an industry thought leader, drive traffic to your website and build relationships with customers. These some of the benefits of Quora marketing: –
- Exceptional Reach: – You can share your questions and answers with over more than 300 million monthly visitors and get useful insights from professionals all around the globe.
- Search Visibility: – You can search for Quora questions through google.
- Thought Leadership Potential: – There are many high-profile writers on Quora. Joining their ranks with boost your brand.
- High-quality traffic: – You can drive customers to your website by answering their questions and showing them how your services or products can solve their problems.
- Insights into the audience: – Helping your audience will help you return as they can invest in your products and services. It is possible to convert your customers into your new brand advocates.
There are many tips to grow your presence and successfully market your business through Quora but the most important tip is that you must deliver value. To learn more you can contact digital marketing agencies. You can contact us at DIGIDZN if you need digital marketing solutions for your growing business. We are a digital marketing agency located in Delhi.